Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Romeo and Juliet performance progress

My group for the romeo and juliet performance is group 4. My group has been practising for the performance since the june holidays. We practised our lines, learnt our dance, went to buy the things needed, do our props and meet up for rehearsals. We even used a camcorder to record our group's performance on one of our practice to see if there are any mistakes.

I think that people in my group are trying their best to accomodate to the rehearsal schedules. I think that my group's progress is ok. I think that we just need to brush up on our dance and lines to improve for the performance.

I think that for a group to produce a good performance, there must be teamwork and everyone must understand each other. We must work together as a group for the performance to be good so that can score very good for the performance.


No comments:

Post a Comment